Job Lead: Becoming a Teller is a great way to get a glimpse into the broad world of finance and banking. Our ideal candidate seeks opportunities to exceed our customer’s expectations. They must offer consistent, efficient, and accurate service when processing customer transactions. Tellers are empowered to make the right decisions for our customers. We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy being members of a team. Tellers develop their skills by participating in training activities and work with their team to achieve individual and team success. Join the FNBO team today!
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous Teller experience
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Bilingual in Spanish