5 Pillars of Community Impact:
Omaha Skills Connections approach to achieving a brighter future for residents of North Omaha will be accomplished through these Pillars of Community Impact:
- To eliminate barriers for participants by providing career readiness opportunities.
- To employ a disciplined, dynamic, dedicated and well-trained team of workforce professionals.
- To secure long-term financial success and fiscal integrity for participants through financial literacy coaching.
- To create a network of collaborations between public, private, non-profit organizations working directly with education stakeholders to help close today’s skills gap.
- To provide students with access to experienced mentors and engaging, project-based learning opportunities, Crown Academy aims to increase interest and confidence in STEM-related subjects and academic performance.
Financial Literacy Coaching
Mentoring Our Youth
Basic Computer Training
Recent Job Openings
Job Opening Section is currently under construction. Check back here often.