Job Lead: Charles Drew is hiring individuals to greet and screen guests (e.g., taking temperature, completing questionnaire, etc.) for symptoms of COVID-19 at assigned facility ensuring compliance with established protocols.
POSITION-SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet patients, employees, and others in a professional manner
- Perform required screening tests (e.g., temperature, health and travel questions, etc.) to ensure compliance with applicable infection control guidance and protocol.
- Maintain work area in an organized and sanitary manner.
- Report cases of positive and negative responses obtained during screening according to established protocols.
- Transport or escort guests to appropriate location within facility.
- Ability to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle irate and uncooperative guests.
- Ability to work at various locations during hours worked.
- Education: High School Diploma preferred
- Experience: Strong customer service skills and the ability to follow procedures and protocols, effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Language: English, bilingual a plus
- Hours of Work: Varies on location – Monday- Friday 7:30A-4:30P
- Travel: None
- Exposure: While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee occasionally is exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Additionally, the employee may occasionally be exposed to blood borne and other hazardous chemicals. Finally, the noise level in the work environment can occasionally be quite loud. In all cases personal protective equipment will be provided to the employee in combination with adequate ventilation and other engineering controls to minimize the risk of exposure or other hazardous occurrence.
- Physical: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with special challenges to perform these essential functions